• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired New Modified Arc's (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
New Modified Arc\'s (SOLD)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXSOLDXXXXXXXXXXXSOLDXXXXXXXXXXXXSOLDXXXXXXXXXI did a couple of these last night and this morning.. These are new Arc LS's with 1 piece bodies. They have been custom refitted with a new heatsink, MM+ WO converters, and select 3W T bin emitters. One has been bead-blasted and the other has real nice HA3.. Both have toxic green Glow powder added for cool night effect. I played with these last night and both are VERY bright. These are the first 2, and are great little lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Paypal to [email protected] $XXXXXdelivered for the HA3 and $XXXXXXXfor the sandblasted delivered. web page web page web page

Banshee

Enlightened
Re: New Modified Arc\'s

In line for the "next" BB ARC should there be one!

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*

Jetts22,
One day I am going to own one of your lights. Your lights are the nicest LS mods I have ever seen. To be honest I think your polished ones look the best but all of them look great. Very, very nice. You sir are an artist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Too late again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Brock, please put me next in line for a BB one puhlease. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

Banshee..both were sold last night.. I will have to build you one in a couple weeks..I sent the paypal payment back...sorry for the confusion

Banshee

Enlightened

No problemo...lemme know when you get around to building a new BB for me !1

PS09

Enlightened

Jets22,

The light came today and is fantastic. The bead blasted finish is great and the beam is bright and white.The toxic green glow powder effect is very cool in the dark!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
This the first flashlight from you,but not the last!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Brock,you are a true master!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Thank you again, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Pietro.

PS09

Enlightened

Pic:
Arc_LS_3_W__by_Jets22.jpg

Do you like?

Pietro.