The Underground is less negative than regular CPF!

brightnorm

Flashaholic
At least in reference to some past Cafe threads. In CPFU everything is direct and above board and everyone knows that (almost) anything goes, so an unexpected pleasantness has emerged. Maybe when you're prepared for the worst it doesn't feel as bad as you expect. Seems like instead of sh!t happening, it's only dung, after all.

Brightnorm

metalhed

Enlightened
Re: The Underground is less negative than regular

Yeah, I kinda figured as much.

Seems most of our members are decent, rational, thoughtful folks,...'cept for me of course! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

stockwiz

Enlightened

been a few days since I visited there, been busy. No doubt I'll offend a few people there when I find the time to pop in.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have always been impressed with the CPF members in general. I have always thought that the moderation might be just a little tight but for me I would prefer that over everything goes. I don't visit a lot of boards but if I owned one I would consider my self lucky if I had Sasha and friends running it. I love the tone of the board, I think this is due to administrators and moderators setting the overall tone. People who don't like it learn very quickly to change or move on.

I do believe that the underground in the long run might open the door to some of the kinds of people that would normally not be involved with a well ran board. With that said I love the idea of the underground and hope that it becomes a part of the CPF.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmm, I guess we`re a pretty boring group. I haven`t registerd there yet. But when I do I`ll try to stir things up...maybe I`ll point out that there are very few ladies members...but somehow they rule the roost...just like real life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

jhereg

Enlightened

Part of the civility may be the members who have gone there. You have to find this board, then find CPFU. Maybe that has helped to filter out the trolls/idiots.