• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: L1-PR-T 917's (last batch?) *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
FS: L1-PR-T 917\'s (last batch?) *SOLD*

Hi guys,

I have five more L1-PR-T 917's that I just (finally) finished. With so much in the works, I don't know if I will visit this mod again. Anyway, one of these is all black and the other four are HA-Nat. These are completely modded L1's which now have 2x123 cells, new resistors in the switches and a PR-T head with a Lux III (TX0J) driven by a 917 DownBoy. Other than not having the SureFire lanyard ring on the tailcap, these look like the one shown below:

L1-PR-T.jpg

I am asking $250 ea. and this price includes global or domestic priority mail as well as the Pay Pal fees. I will list them by letter below and if you are interested in one, please stake your claim here as well as E-mail me your request with the Letter and description in the subject line as well as your CPF name and real name and mailing address so I can get one of these off to you. Thanks for looking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A) HA Black L1-PR-T *SOLD* flashlight

B) HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* oldgrandpajack

C) HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* analogguy

D) HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* juancho

E) HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* arewethereyetdad

unadvertised bonus HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* curvie

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: L1-PR-T 917\'s (last batch?)

Don, do these have the 2-stage switch? (Alright! They do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif)

I'll take A anyway.

PP & email sent.

curvie

Newly Enlightened

dibbs on one of these! Sending an email now...

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

These are great lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

(Grab`em while you can still get`em! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hey thanks Britt and Carpe! (And Carpe, I see I made it to the coveted light list in your signature line! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif )

shannow

Enlightened

If the U2 wasent comming out, I would buy 1 instantly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened

Hi Don:
I'll take B.
Thank you,
oldgrandpajack

EDIT: Email sent with name and address. PayPal is down for maintenance until 3:00AM PST.

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast

These units are among the best all around performing lights in the 2x123 form factor. The size, brightness, throw, and the utility of the two stage switch all come together to make these hard to beat.

Brian

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Hehe shannow,
buy one L1-PR-T 917's immediately, maybe it's your last chance to own one, I see (last batch ?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
It's really a great flashlight that you must have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Maybe you can buy an U2, when it will be available (2010 ?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif got the Black one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Britt, thanks. I was going to buy it even if it didn't. Those runtimes rock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Frenchy, for once I am first!
bounce.gif
I was wondering where every one was. I could not let this one get away. Thanks Don /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Hey thanks Britt and Carpe! (And Carpe, I see I made it to the coveted light list in your signature line! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Don! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

To coin a phrase: "Last...but not least!"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don,

If these are not all sold out. I will take one. Thanks.

Prolepsis

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:
Frenchy, for once I am first!
bounce.gif
I was wondering where every one was. I could not let this one get away. Thanks Don /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The rest of us already have one, that's why. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
This mod is awesome--only my McX200 beats it in terms of versatiliy (for me). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jarndyce

Newly Enlightened

I'd also like to get in line if any are left or someone drops out.

Thanks

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
Prolepsis said:
The rest of us already have one, that's why. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
This mod is awesome--only my McX200 beats it in terms of versatiliy (for me). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif Don't speak about the McX200 please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Prolepsis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif FrenchyLed