HDS Systems        
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: L1-PR-T 917's (last batch?) *SOLD*

Default FS: L1-PR-T 917\'s (last batch?) *SOLD*

Hi guys,

I have five more L1-PR-T 917's that I just (finally) finished. With so much in the works, I don't know if I will visit this mod again. Anyway, one of these is all black and the other four are HA-Nat. These are completely modded L1's which now have 2x123 cells, new resistors in the switches and a PR-T head with a Lux III (TX0J) driven by a 917 DownBoy. Other than not having the SureFire lanyard ring on the tailcap, these look like the one shown below:

I am asking $250 ea. and this price includes global or domestic priority mail as well as the Pay Pal fees. I will list them by letter below and if you are interested in one, please stake your claim here as well as E-mail me your request with the Letter and description in the subject line as well as your CPF name and real name and mailing address so I can get one of these off to you. Thanks for looking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

A) HA Black L1-PR-T *SOLD* flashlight

B) HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* oldgrandpajack

C) HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* analogguy

D) HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* juancho

E) HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* arewethereyetdad

unadvertised bonus HA-Nat L1-PR-T *SOLD* curvie

Default Re: FS: L1-PR-T 917\'s (last batch?)

Don, do these have the 2-stage switch? (Alright! They do! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif[/img])

I'll take A anyway.

PP & email sent.

Flashaholic

dibbs on one of these! Sending an email now...

Flashlight, these do have the two-stage switch.

It'll run 31+ hours on low output.

See Roy's Runtime Plot of McGizmo L1 PR-T/917

These are great lights. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

(Grab`em while you can still get`em! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Hey thanks Britt and Carpe! (And Carpe, I see I made it to the coveted light list in your signature line! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif[/img] )

Flashaholic

If the U2 wasent comming out, I would buy 1 instantly [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif[/img]

Hi Don:
    I'll take B.
    Thank you,
    oldgrandpajack

EDIT: Email sent with name and address. PayPal is down for maintenance until 3:00AM PST.

These units are among the best all around performing lights in the 2x123 form factor. The size, brightness, throw, and the utility of the two stage switch all come together to make these hard to beat.

Brian

Hehe shannow,
    buy one L1-PR-T 917's immediately, maybe it's your last chance to own one, I see (last batch ?) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    It's really a great flashlight that you must have [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    Maybe you can buy an U2, when it will be available (2010 ?) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] flashlight [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] got the Black one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif[/img]

Flashaholic

Don,
    I'm in for (an)other one.

Britt, thanks. I was going to buy it even if it didn't. Those runtimes rock. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Frenchy, for once I am first! I was wondering where every one was. I could not let this one get away. Thanks Don [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PayPal sent for (B).
    oldgrandpajack

Flashaholic*

I'll take "E"
    I will send P. M.

Juan C.

I'll take the last one (C or D). PM coming now.

[ QUOTE ]
    McGizmo said:
    Hey thanks Britt and Carpe! (And Carpe, I see I made it to the coveted light list in your signature line! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Don! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

To coin a phrase: "Last...but not least!"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Don,

If these are not all sold out. I will take one. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
    flashlight said:
    Frenchy, for once I am first! I was wondering where every one was. I could not let this one get away. Thanks Don [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The rest of us already have one, that's why. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
    This mod is awesome--only my McX200 beats it in terms of versatiliy (for me). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened

I'd also like to get in line if any are left or someone drops out.

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
    Prolepsis said:
    The rest of us already have one, that's why. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
    This mod is awesome--only my McX200 beats it in terms of versatiliy (for me). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Don't speak about the McX200 please [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Prolepsis [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif[/img] FrenchyLed

Default Re: FS: L1-PR-T 917\'s (last batch?) *SOLD*

Hi guys,

I falsely assumed that this deal could go down clearly with no confusion so I didn't come back for a while; instead got some work done. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img] Well curvie immediately through a curve into this and I recognize his claim to dibbs even though I have yet to hear back from an e-mail that I sent off late last night or early this AM. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif[/img] Since he didn't say for sure that he wants the light, I have sent off another E-mail giving him until 12:30 PM PST to step up to the plate or not. If he declines or I do not hear back from him, the light will go to the short named fellow, arewetheryetdad.

Sorry for the confusion on this and that there weren't enough to go around.

Thanks guys! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I've got my fingers crossed. Sorry my user ID's so long. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Analogguy, sure I can't talk you into sharing the wealth, since this would be your second of these bad-ass lights?? I'm freakin' dyin' for one!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif[/img]

Flashaholic

Sorry for the confusion guys. I haven't had much time to visit cpf as of late... Didn't mean to mess up the flow of things. :/ I've responded back to your email Don and now I feel bad for claiming the light early on, as it could have been sold to arewethereyetdad much sooner. I did still want to purchase the light, however if you feel more comfortable selling it to arewethereyetdad, I'm more than happy to withdraw my offer and give my place in line to him. Sorry for the confusion again, and thanks for your patience and understanding.

best regards,

Victor

arewethereyetdad,

Sorry but Curvie's toss made it back over the plate at the last instant for a strike. It's already a done deal with analogguy so he may not be too excited about backing off.

- Don

OK guys,

I had sent a confirmation to curvie that the light was his and now I see his kind post here. I'll let Curvie and arewethereyetguy sort this one out between them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif[/img] I need to get back to the lathe and I will check back in a while to see where the dang thing is going! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic

Oh man, I paypal'd after reading the 2nd to last post... Then I just saw the last post above...

Arewethereyetdad, if you're really dying to have the light, i can request to have my paypal refunded and give you the opportunity for the light. Let me know.

Sigh, i'm really messing things up! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif[/img]

Curvie, I'd sure like to have it if you think you could do without. In fact, I'm pretty much a basket case wanting it so bad. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Let me know if you can part with it so I can go on with my life. Pathetic, huh?!

Flashaholic

Hi Arewethereyetdad,

Alright, I'll email Don now to see if he can refund my payment.

curvie, you're the best. Can I send you some sort of Surefire or Arc something-rather as a token of my appreciation? Let me know what I need to do. Really really thrilled about this! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast