• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: The VIP "Twisty" Offer

Otokoyama

Enlightened
CLOSED: The VIP \"Twisty\" Offer

6/25: This offer is now closed.

The VIP Twisty tail switch is hereby offered.

The Twisty is a screw in/out tail switch, used in place of the stock clickie King's Crown tail cap to operate the VIP. It shortens the overall length of the VIP by approximately .64".

The Twisty will be machined from aluminum. Unlike the prototype shown below, all external aluminum surfaces will be hard anodized, type III, in black to match the VIP. The production version will have a 1/4-20 threaded hole instead of the "lint collector" shown below.
VIPTwisty.jpg

Note: MR Bulk's VIP not included! Twisty inset picture shown double size relative to overall picture.

Price: US$35 in advance, shipped CONUS. See below for additional fees based on payment method and foreign shipping.

Payment Methods
<font color="blue">PayPal backed by credit card:</font> Please send payment to [email protected] adding US$1.30 to cover PayPal fees.
<font color="blue">PayPal backed by bank account:</font> Please send payment to [email protected]. Any credit card-backed payments sent here will be returned.
<font color="blue">Other:</font> Other forms of payment (money order and personal check) are fine, but must clear before I ship. Please email me at [email protected] with your order information including shipping address, and I will send you my mailing address.

Foreign orders: Please add US$6.00 for shipping to Canada and Mexico or US$7.00 for foreign shipping to any other country.

Notice: I am estimating that it will take up to 5 weeks for you to receive your Twisty once this offer is closed. I can offer no guarantee as to the durability or suitability of this component for any particular purpose other than that it will operate as described with the VIP. The quantity currently in demand will be hand made. If ordered quantities are sufficient to permit economical CNC production, I reserve the right to go this route and possibly reduce the price and refund partial payments.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Re: The VIP \"Twisty\" Offer

Paypal sent for one Twisty VIP. Nice tailcap. I haven't received my VIP, but maybe soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks to make that for us !!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, this show is on the road! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

I'll take 4 of them. Email sent.

Thanks for making these up for us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

Zvi

Newly Enlightened

PP sent for one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Otokoyama: How long will you be keeping this open? I'm very interested in this. However:

I'd like to handle my VIP before adding on any extra's. I've got to see if I'm keeping the light first.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Not to mention adding more money into it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can we have a cutoff date?

Brian

rdf

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent for one twisty. Thanks!

Russ

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
BMStrong said:
I've got to see if I'm keeping the light first...

Can we have a CUTOFF date?

Brian

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you said it yourself all right - CUTOFF!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Radagast

Enlightened

Paypal sent for one twisty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif