Cool-Lite

B@rt

Flashaholic
hi vcal,
where did you find them for $6 ?
Did you ever try to take one apart? I'd like to change the blue EL-foil with some in different colors, I have some red and white laying around where I try to find a use for.
rolleyes.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackBart:
hi vcal,
where did you find them for $6 ?
Did you ever try to take one apart? I'd like to change the blue EL-foil with some in different colors, I have some red and white laying around where I try to find a use for.
rolleyes.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Products like this are distributed by the Flipo Group-use search engine.
You might want to check out: www.wantfrieswiththat.net and www.xstatikgear.com

D

**DONOTDELETE**

A friend of mine has one. He uses it for instrument lighting in his Corrado when driving "black". Also good for astronomy, not bright enough for much else other than marker light though.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackBart:
I thought so already, but what can I say, it's emitting light and more importantly, it's a gadget! I just can't resist it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm afraid you are a hopeless glowaholic, -just like most of the rest of us
wink.gif
smile.gif
blush.gif
tongue.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody seen these and compared them with a Krill or something simular? http://wsphotofews.excite.com/041/HP/OA/OS/7S93787.jpg
I'm thinking of getting me a couple if they are of any use. I found them here: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/thelaserguy/coollights.html
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice little item, not real bright tho, it's EL like the Krill. Of course, as a keyring light, the LED type would be a lot better choice-IMO (I've got one). Still, not bad for $6.

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
I checked the links and saw the pictures looks good. But I couldn't find them at the E-tailers <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Products like this are distributed by the Flipo Group-use search engine.
You might want to check out: www.wantfrieswiththat.net and www.xstatikgear.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> any direction to a page? Thanks