• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Dspeck Body **SOLD**

stein

Newly Enlightened
I had this 3x123 body made for me by Dspeck a while back.
It accepts a P/D/C series Surefire head and tappers down
to take an E-series tail-cap.HA finish. This is a beauty (same as all of Dspeck's work) and I believe it may be a one of a kind.Asking $60
PM if interested.
No camera available-so here's the best I could do on my scanner.
dspeck.JPG

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Custom Dspeck Body PRICE DROPPED

what a pity I have no corresponding heads ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

free bump!

bernhard

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it. PM sent. I've got a KL3 that Chop souped up to a scorcher that will work perfect on it. Even have a Litfuse tuned Z57 clickie that'll work good with it.

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

awtyd, thanks, I'll let you know. But, I think I'm gonna be very happy with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Britt

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow... I go to work and look what I miss. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You'll have to post some more pics when it arrives Britt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know how you feel, Mike. I just remembered that Don's new two stage switch and housing for the E series will screw right onto this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've got a KL3 that Chop modified with a Pelican Reflector and white, white Lux III T-something or other. It runs at between 825 and 850ma, I don't remember exactly.

When he has some time and I get him another KL3, Chop is gonna mod another that will be a screamer up above 1.2A with the Pelican Reflector.

I'd like to have one of these in 4x123 as well. Maybe Doug would make a few up if there were enough interest.

Britt