• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD ! LB Micra with McGizmo made McLux PR

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

I'm converting inventory to cash, kind of don't like to let this set up go, but you know how it is.

This is a LNIB black LongBow Micra with the clickie switch. Included is one of the 8 McLux PR, mineral glass lens, bezels that McGizmo made and sold a while back.

A couple Micra buyers got substandard Micras, let me tell you this one is a scorcher. I like it just fine with the stock head, but Don's handfit McLux PR makes this an outstanding little 1x123 light. Very white and bright.

When McGizmo comes out with his "McCapsule" for this light it'll be even more impressive.

I don't have time to take more photos, here are a couple I took a while back:

Below beamshot with McLux PR Bezel.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

No scratches, never been carried. Just lit up for photos.
Comes with everything in box. Tripod not included, though.

I don't intend to split this up, so don't trouble yourself with asking me if I'll sell the McLux PR bezel or light separately. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

$150.00 by Paypal Cash Transfer. I'll pay for US Priority Mail, delivery confirmation, and insurance. It will be mailed this coming Monday morning. I'll PM you right after I mail it.

EDIT: Credit Card Paypal is OK, just add 3%.

If an International buyer wants to take his chances with Global Priority Mail and can make the PP cash transfer, I'll sell it to him. I don't mess with Global Express Mail anymore.

First PM to me that says "I'll take it" and asks for my Paypal addy, gets it. PMs take precedence over posts here.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Britt

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LB Micra with McGizmo made McLux PR Bezel

Nice price and a good setup.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Buy before it do not have there any more!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
If I don't already had one of it, I shall not have hesitated one second. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Mut and Frenchy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

In a few minutes, I'm putting up one of my black E2Es with a McGizmo made McLux PR/917ma Lux III along with one of my two custom Ron Ryder leather sheaths for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll accept Credit Card Paypal, too. Just add 3%.

I PMd Bald1 about it a while ago and I've edited the post above. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

How about removing your photo from your post, bald1.

It sort of clutters up my thread here. I am trying to sell something.

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Bald1. Sorry for saying "well crap" and that you were wasting my time and cluttering up my thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Britt

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

I missed something here... editing posts makes things much less interesting for those of us who "only" check in every few hours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened

BCO311...I'll pm you....I want it...consider it sold. I am at work now, so hold on until I get back to you with details.

Thanks

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

You got it, Beau. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It'll go out in Monday's Priority Mail.

This is a sweet setup. Then you'll want one of Don's McCapsules, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

Thanks everybody /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Second in line in case G_Pilot changes his mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beau, I need your shipping info. I couldn't find it. The package will go out Tuesday AM priority/insured.

Flashlight, the odds are slim, but you're 2nd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keep your eyes on McGizmo posts for when he makes some more of these available. It's perfect for the fellah that likes creamy smooth spill and an intense bright hotspot. I like the LB Micra alot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt