• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD McGizmo McLux PR-917/LNIB Black E2e and

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Another beauty I don't like selling, but I have another set just like it that I've used alot.

This is a LNIB Black E2e with all the appurtenances thereunto, including the stock bezel and MN03 Lamp. This light has never been carried or used other than for testing and photos.

Included is one (out of the first batch) of Don's (McGizmo's) black McLux PR 917ma T binned Lux IIIs. It performs spectacularly, beautiful very white and bright beamspot characteristic of Don's babies.

I'm also including in this package one of the two custom leather sheaths I had made for these lights by Ron Ryder of Backroom Leather in Fallon, Nevada. This sheath is brand new and has only had the light in it for the photos.

The bottom of the male portion of the snap inside the pocket of the sheath is covered invisibly with leather so that it won't scratch the finish of the flashlight.

$288.00 for the whole package, by Paypal Cash Transfer. Shipped US Priority Mail (on Monday), with delivery confirmation and insured for purchase amount.

Paypal Credit Card purchase is OK, you add 3%.

I'll ship to International buyers via Global Priority Mail, but the risk is yours.

I want to sell this as a package, so I don't bother yourself with asking me to split it up right now.

First PM to me that says "I'll take it" and asks for Paypal addy gets it.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Re: FS: McGizmo McLux PR-917/LNIB Black E2e and Sheath

Another very nice package from Britt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I have this rare E2E Black with Z57 cliky and PR Head with BB 750 and 5W led. It's really an awesome small flashlight.
I think it's much better with a 917 LuxIII Head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But no more money this month to buy this beauty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

You won't find another one from sooner, in my opinion buy it now or never /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Pascal.

I've been getting ready for my trip and wrapping up loose ends. I thought I'd bump up the cash account for all those VIP accessories. My PP is a business account and will get closed as soon as I quit using the darn thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have a good time on your summer holiday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
Britt

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really nice stuff! By the way, I knew McGizmos stuff was good, but it actually levitates!? (pic1)

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

LOL! It does look like it's lifting on a photon drive, don't it, Fitz? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Britt