ARC LSL w/ twistys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argetni

Newly Enlightened
i see theledlight still has 63

#86 63 pcs ARC LSL2 - original Twist Switch CR123A Lithium Battery Pack; low dome Luxeon Star LED; Reg. price $110.00 Manufacturer warranty - No returns to TheLEDLight;

$85.00 ea

I have no affiliation with them. I am trying to stop myself from ordering a few of them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

W4DIZ

Enlightened
I am glad to see some low dome's for sale.I really like my LSL.The ls with a twisty sure doe's make a nice size pocket light.I just sent ARC a money order for the ARC4.If I had the extra money I would get one or two of these.Thanks for the info.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Argetni Shhhhhhh/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif! Don't tell anyone else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Just kidding, I bought my first LS from them, everything was fine.

toos

Newly Enlightened
Just got one of these in the mail. Labeled LS1-2784. Works fine, but it did not have a battery or instructions sheet in it (not that I need an instruction sheet). Small chip in main barrel. The internal threading seems to be incomplete, or perhaps that is the way it supposed to be (it looks like the tube was threaded inside, then another bit run down inside to remove part of the thread along the entire length of the tube).

The LEDLight.COM says this is under ARC warranty. Seems strange about the threading and lack of battery though. I assume this is a Rev 2.1 LS1 low dome. Warranty is 10 years?

I have a AA factory second from ARC that I am very pleased with and have an order in for a new AAA Premium. The AA seems better put together than the LS though.

toos

Newly Enlightened
Ah, i see now, the groove in the threads is supposed to be there. Not clear in the FAQ photo but the text mentions it. Still think a baterry should have been included along with an instruction sheet, but it is a way cool flashlight nonetheless.

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Toos,

The picture on the webpage shows the flashlight with the tail switch pack but the description says it comes with the twist pack. Which did you receive with yours?

toos

Newly Enlightened
I got the twist switch. The more I use this light, the more I like it. Perfect size for pocket carry. Wish I had the $ for the new Rev ARC coming out next year. Definitely on my wish list now.

Status
Not open for further replies.