What in the world???

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Smells like teen spir...o wait, wrong song. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Doug Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, I heard of this, it's really real. That is to say it does exist, but it is a scam of sorts.

The secret is it actually has a piece of the one true cross behind the LED that's responsible for the incrediable performance reported......

Doug Owen

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
So his user name's "herbal-man" huh? I think he's been using a little too much of them...

What's wrong with you guys? This is a STEAL! I can't believe there are no bids yet. Oh, and by the way, he says he hasn't even built it yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif He also has a bridge to sell you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure that in LA alone, he'll have several bidders. What a hoot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, do you write :toliet: on purpose? If so, what's the reason. is there a story here.

I wouldn't ask, but I've seen it a lot of times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Smells like SCAM to me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even a good one. I'd send my money to that poor king in Nigeria who needs my help first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Must have a magical new type of batteries to fit 576 watt hours in a flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Doug Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
What's wrong with you guys? This is a STEAL! I can't believe there are no bids yet. Oh, and by the way, he says he hasn't even built it yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif He also has a bridge to sell you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you should mention it, but I've finished the power supply for my matter/energy transfer unit. I plan to take a brief break before I jump into the control panel long enough to get a few investors......

Doug Owen

gwbaltzell

Enlightened
I don't understand you all. Why for only another $10,000 he'll give you a lifetime warranty. I'll bid just as soon as I finish printing the money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
bindibadgi said:
OK, do you write :toliet: on purpose? If so, what's the reason. is there a story here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I misspell the name of that particular plumbing fixture not on purpose, but by accident. :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif :toliet:
No story here, move along now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I used to have a website about toliets...er...toilets, but I took it down early this year to make more room for that website about LEDs, flashlights, and other things that glow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh well. Thought there might be some amuseing anecdote.

I notice your urinal destroyer. He looks evil! I thought it might be to do with that. Anyway, toliet is cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

FNinjaP90

Enlightened
"I love fast cars that are extremely exotic and sporty, especially electric cars. My dream car is an Electric Lamborghini Diablo, Murcielago, or Ferrari Enzo, or hell, the 2002 Mercedes CLK-GTR Roadster(only 5 in the world built, probably the rarest supercar ever, 1.7 Million dollars each!). Anyway, this car will be made mostly out of titanium for extra durability, with a 480-Volt system, 1200 Horsepower, and reaching speeds a little over Mach-1. All of the lights will be LEDs. I'm still not sure if I want the transmission to be manual or automatic."

What.....the F***?!?!