almost the worst day ever

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i went out to play with my light my vip i notice my dog snoop aint at m side he always is on my side when i go outside he livesin back yard and back porch and if he aint at my side ne noise i make and he comes running i yell snoop no snoop i cry snoop no snoop he is gone then i recall i went to store last night like 12 am i walked as i usaly do and im thinking he got out of fence and followed me . so im thinking he is gone i felt like crap he is my freind a loyal great dog so i am walking all over this am. as last resort i go in back yard to see if dd is there .lol she can run away but i dont like her to muych dum dog lol then all a sudden i see snooprunning full tilt so this day is good i hugged him told him i love him he shed all over me lol dang chows shed in summer big time lol

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hey Raggie,

I have some problem to understand what you say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Yeah, I am a poor French man, and it's seems you speak like my daughter writes in chat. In french I have some difficulties to understand, but in English, it's really impossible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
Have a good day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol sorry frenchy most people have no clue what i say lol. and there english i speak raggieneash

javafool

Enlightened
I understand what you said Raggie and I'm glad Snoop is still there for you. He probably knew you needed an excuse to get out and use that new VIP, don't ya think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Terry

bryguy42

Newly Enlightened
I'm thinking maybe the bright light from the VIP spooked him, and he had to go away for awhile till his eyes came back to normal... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
My Bart got through the gate at the Airport yesterday and took off after a rabbit.

It about scared the crap out of me! Both for Bart himself, and for my chances of getting kicked out for good!

When you get highly emotionally attached to someone or something, it can be a rough ride!!!