• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Tigerlight Mod

Humphrey

Newly Enlightened
Hi all. Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong place but I am a newbie :- )

Secondly, I HAVE searched for this topic, but after an hour of going through page after page of text, I am none the wiser :-(

My question is simple, Can anyone give me any advice on getting more out of my Tigerlight ? I want to keep the stock Battery and charger, but am willing to change the bulb or total head unit. I'm looking for as much as possible in the way of output, and runtime is not a problem as it is on constant charge whenever not being used. When being used it is for no more than a minute, then it is back in its holster.

I would just like to know what I can get, what it will do, and where I can buy from ? ........ simple eh ??

I'll see in due course I'm sure.

Thanks for reading.

Humph.

Humphrey

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bill, yes I have this thread bookmarked and have been scanning through it all day, but unfortunately I cannot find a simple 'click here to buy' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif I've sent jp (Jim) who seems to be the man a PM and will hopefully get a reply, go from there I guess.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast