glow in the dark pullups, lighted diapers.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like lighted objecst are everywhere now. I see saw a comercial about glow in the dark pullups diapers. Who would have thought of that?

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm. wasn't there another light that worked when you filled it's reservoir with fluid.... ANY fluid? Seems like you could couple that with a pullup and do much brighter lighting than just glow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brock

Flashaholic
LOL, well my son (2 year old) has glow in the dark pajamas with dinosaurs, but diapers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
now only if they made them in a larger size! would be great for thouse flashaholics that may be in need of sutch a product.

any ideas to make the glow brighter?

Brock

Flashaholic
I don't know about making it brighter, but the portable 4 inch fluorescent tube black light (that I just happen to have) makes his pajamas glow like crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
Well when your son is old enough for the pull ups You can preform sutch tests.
I would preform sutch tests my self but sadly there not made in my size. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

*Retired*
I can see it now, I highlight a tree and it has several glowing green orbs after I highlight it... or reports of aliens in trees after dark...

I know that some birds are known for using diapers as one of the ingredients for their nests, especially around dumps.