stupid mail person

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man i have the worst mail service in the world. there is a lady she onyl delevers one day a week sje must be the relief or something the day to day mail man is good. well i was thinking she just came thursday but she came today. man she is bad she puts stuff in wrong box.i think i will greet here every day at box to make sure she does it corect.how hard is it to put the mail in corect box /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

AlphaTea

Enlightened
...She must be related to my letter carrier.
I think she gives me everybody elses junk mail.
I always get some of the neighbors mail.
She once left a package (christmas) on top of the mail box at the street in a blizzard. I found it in the yard after Christmas.
She once put a delivery attempt notice in my box while I was cutting my grass in the front yard. We even waved at each other.
She rang my doorbell on day when I was working the mid shift to see if my address was correct.
She actually ran over my mailbox once and knocked it off the post. My wife watched from a window as she backed over it again, got out of her truck, and stood the post back up, stomped the ground down around it, and then put the open box over the top of the post. We didnt get any mail that day for some reason.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the scarest thing is when she was delevering my baby pin and i kinda knew it was comeing that day she goes by my house and i watch her beep to get attn of people next door.and im thinking man i hope that aint my light.and sure enough it was she backed up andhad me sign for it.she seems to be geeting better but i was glad when my vip got her safe and sound

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I used to try not to complain about people who could not do thier job but lately I have no problems calling a supervisor about someone. We have meter readers who come flying up the driveway like its the Daytona 500 and I had enough. I have two small children who always play outside and there are trees up my driveway so if one of them darts out you would not see them until it was too late. I even have a bright yellow sign up at the beginning of my driveway that says "Caution children at play". I called the supervisor and told him if they do not slow it down then they can walk up my driveway from now own. People who are doing a job should take the time to learn to do it right. I am tired of looking the other way so I will not offend anyone. They sure dont mind offending me with thier sloppy performance. I would be on the phone to my post office if my mail carrier was that lame. As long as we take what they give us with no complaints they will keep giving it to us.
Sorry rant over.

maverick

Enlightened
LifeNRA, I couldn't agree with you more buddy! I think every working person has a role to play in society and are expected to do whatever they do, properly! This is especially so for professionals who do this for a monetary reward. It doesn't matter if someone is a janitor or a judge, I would respect them both the same if they place a bit of professionalism into their work. Some people seem to think that "I've done my best" is a reasonable excuse for failures... and what s@!# that is! When I pay for a service, I don't care if that person has tried their best or not, whether they get the job done or not is what matters to me.

Avix

Newly Enlightened
make that 3 in a row.

I've complained about several mail people (public and private) who do a lousy job, but I also go out of my way to commend people who do well or especialy above and beyond. (The FedEx driver who brought the 20 inch trinitron monitor all the way into my computer room when he saw I was using a cane, that got his boss a call and a "I want to compliment this person on going that extra bit" for example)

and remember, if the boss doesn't know about it, they can't fix it when it is wrong.

matt_j

Enlightened
Look my Brooklyn Fedex guy still doesn't know where my house is. For that reson I refuse to use fedex but every now and than company would send it to me and I'm screwed (like US Calvary or ARC Lights). Anyway I complained, I wrote letters, I called all the big guys and it still doesn't matter. I just hope that one day that moran driver seriously gets in trouble on my block and I will have a chance to just walk pass him and give him a finger. He is just too lazy to get out of the truck and walk to the door. Sometimes beween my school, work and second job I have a 2 hour break which I would love to use to catch up on sleep but I have to use it to go to the fedex office to pick up packages because some retard couldn't find my home.

Matt

Matt

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
I got one two, aside from having my mail delivered to the wrong house and then getting stuff stolen becuse of that I had another problem with them. I live in a small moble home park and because of that the mail boxes are clustered in one area. When that was built the morons did not bother to level the box assembly (plastic with two big compartments on the bottom) So when ever it would rain the bottom box would flood and not drain out. I complaned to the mangenment as I had packages floating or soaked with water, They told Me it was the USPS that needed to fix it. so I called USPS and they then told Me it was upto the park mangenment! So I called them back, typical run around. I had to waite till dark and well fix it my self when both boxes where open, Drilled 2 holes in the back corners. problem fixed.
It allways twists my tail when some one does a crappy job. Main reson why I usaly fix my own vehicals and toys.