• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: mini-minimag - FOUND

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Title says it all. If you've got one and don't need it anymore (and it's in good condition!) please PM me.

Roth, if you're still making them I'd prefer one direct from the source. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon

daich

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: mini-minimag

They are being sold at target for $6.xx until saturday.
At least in atlanta, GA.
They also had the OAD2 for $13.xx
Target's the only place I've seen selling the "copper" mags. It actually looks more turquoise to me, more like statue of liberty copper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Daich

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

they're selling mini-minimags at target? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Monolith

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
they're selling mini-minimags at target? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear they do at the Rothrandir Target....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Daich, I'll go take a look (I'd like an orange-ish one if they have them). I'm up in the Suwanee/Duluth area but we still have plenty of Target stores.

As Monolith implies, Rothrandir did a run of modifie AA min-mags a while ago, basically cutting and re-threading them to be single AA size. That is what I'm looking for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon

daich

Newly Enlightened

It's a small world.
Wow. 1AA minimag sounds cool. Must look into it.
Daich

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sigman, thanks but I've already got one on the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Daich, Gary Sims (forgot his CPF ID) is also from Atlanta. There are a few of us Atlantans here on CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Check with Sigman if you're interested, he may still have one or two available.