whats the faverite things ya own now

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well for me it is now my vip. see i realy love flashlights. i mean i love them always have since i was a kid and got a hess truck and it had lights that realy lite up was so very cool.i miss that truck lol.i always loved lights . and i got some cool ones like my baby pin and now my vip. man i just cant get over it . i eamn it has a white beam like i love. and i always wanted a long lasting light that still agve me light to see by and this vip has plenty of light for me on low. i walk all over at lake with it on low . totaly amazed that it can last so long at low.but even more amazed that i can switch it to a higher level if i here something that is further away then i see on low. then it will blow me away even more.ive seen so many lights at so many diff places ive seen beam shots all over this forum but i never saw something like this light.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well since this is in the Cafe I'm going to assume that the question is open to more than just lights.
My VIP is very cool but I also really like my original Silver Bullet and my prototype Cold Fusion yo-yos.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ryan, which one do you have? I've been looking at supplementing my 17" Imac with a 15" Powerbook. I'm not sure if I should get the combo or superdrive and should I pick up a 1.25ghz slightly older model or 1.33ghz newer. The IBooks have just confused the heck out of everything. Maybe you could PM me so as not to hyjack this threat?

B-T-W..I'm loving my Fire~Fly more that ever since i put the two stage switch in and attached a glowring to the split ring.

GregR

14C

Enlightened
hmmmmm..probably something I take for granted usually:

Remote Control(s)

Got them for the TV (s), lights, appliances, video camera....

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd have to choose my antique Seth Thomas School House pendulum clock. I grew up with tick-tocks in the house, and since I got this clock some 5 years ago, home has seemed just a bit more like home.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Right now probably my Arc LSL, Radio Shack DX-398 shortwave, Canon Elph S110, and my $20 Vostok Amphibian automatic watch.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would be my Mac iBook and iMac. I use them much more than anything else I have. Next would be my cameras since I also depend on it for a living.

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, here's something a little different.

My foam earplugs. If I really need to get some sleep, I put those in and I can sleep through anything. Crying baby, lawnmower, party next-door. It doesn't matter. I once slept through a hurricane with them. The only thing I can't sleep through is my wife shaking me and saying "what was that noise???"

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has got to be my jeep.

'97 Lada Niva 1.7i Hussar.

Served quite nicely this winter retreiving Land Rovers, Jeep Cherokees, Vitaras and innumerable cars from snowdrifts. And that was when the tyres were like racing slicks.

Is just soo fun to drive...if rather noisy.

front.jpg

rear.jpg

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
Zelandeth, where do you put the batteries in that Lada?
That's a neat SUV ! The size of that Lada would make it fun on back trails here, could probly get it to places most other SUVs could not go.

My most faverite things is My old dragon bench from about 1780-1820, My sparton 558 peach mirror radio made in 1937, both can be seen here
I also love my maxabeam but don't have pics of that online yet.

Moat

Enlightened
My home! (... well, at 15yrs. into a 30 yr. mortgage... what's that... like 19% of it, anyways... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif )

Don't know what I'd do without it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif