• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB-Delrin Tail Guard for L1-PR-T *CLOSED*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
L1.jpg

This was made by McGizmo for the L1-PR-T series.(Photo courtesy of McGizmo)

Please PM me if you have one. Thanks.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: WTB-Delrin Tail Guard for L1-PR-T

Arghhhhhh........................

Maybe I'll make a dozen of these and charge a king's ransom for them as well as travel time and wait time at the post office to send some out of the country! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Where is that Curvie? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Save one for me, Don! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Save three for me!

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Arghhhhhh........................

Maybe I'll make a dozen of these and charge a king's ransom for them as well as travel time and wait time at the post office to send some out of the country! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Where is that Curvie? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hooray! Cheers to Don. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif Black delrin for mine please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Okay guys, let's have an orderly queue here now...no pushing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1. flashlight (one in Black delrin)
2. BC03100
3. Carpe Diem (3pcs)

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Hey don't forget me, two for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
And add a black one if possible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jarndyce

Newly Enlightened

I'd like one also.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you include one of these elusive L1-PR-Ts with the tailguard.

That would be great,

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Eric

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Don...! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The *three* you`re going to be kind enough to make for me, please make that two (2) in Black and one (1) in natural HA color.

Don...what a great guy you are.
Yup...what a great guy!
For sure!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

hey don, just curious...
when did you first make that delrin tailguard peice?

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Roth,

The first one was last year sometime but now I am curious as to why you are curious?? Did I step on someone's TM? Cool, I won't make another one...........

Perhaps you guys didn't catch the anguish in my post or the comment about charging a king's ransom? Should I stop all work on the builds that fellow CPFer's are waiting for as well as the multiple thousands of dollars I have already spent and commited to in regards to the two stage switches, some new heads and reflectors not to mention some new battery tubes so that I can figure out how to make a black delrin guard in HA-Nat?

I think I am real close to ignoring any personal requests for anything and just building what I can and selling it when it's done. If I could cut my PM and E-mail time in half, I could probably make twice as many things as I currently am. Due to my inefficiencies, lack of attention span and focus, even though I spend 7 days a week in my shop, I am still not getting caught up and I *am* letting good people down. Sorry.

Jarndyce

Newly Enlightened

Sorry Don,

I was only kidding around.
I thought it was clear in my post, but I guess I was wrong.

Apologies,
Eric

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Eric and others,

There is nothing wrong with you guys asking and I am truly flattered! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif The problem is that I can't deliver everything that I would like to and is requested. My bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif I would pull my hair out but what little there is left is too short to grab; besides, it *does* fall out on its own.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Don...

SO...
What are you doing with all of your free time?
Eh?

Fear not!

Those of us who keep you on a pedestal (and rightfully so) just can`t help but yank your chain now and then.

Keep the faith, Don...we all love you!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Roth,

The first one was last year sometime but now I am curious as to why you are curious?? Did I step on someone's TM? Cool, I won't make another one..........."

[/ QUOTE ]

no don, that's certainly not the case!

i'm just sick and tired of having great ideas, only to later find out that you've already beat me to the punch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don, if you find to the time to make them I would find the time to sell/ship them on your behalf, if you like. I'd also be in for one, but only if they don't cost a king's ransom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Don,

I only asked for one & for it be in black delrin (not like some of these other guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif ). And I don't ask you to drop everything else to do this first.

So when can I get it? Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sorry you got suckered, oops I mean sucked, into my B/S/T want thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Don,

We have only one life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Take your time, no worry, and use your free time as you like. We love what you make, but we can wait our turn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
If it's not still a pleasure for you and if you need a break, take good time and return to your chop when you'll rested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
There is no urgency , we shall well take time to die when the day will come /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don, What Frenchy said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Got my black L1-PR-T today! Awesome black beauty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Now it just has to wait patiently for the black delrin tailswitch guard to complete it & make it totally perfect! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif