The Best Light in Your Private Collection

OK, we've all seen the thread "What light grew on you the most." Now I want to start a new one...what's the best light in your collection? I mean the one you couldn't live without. The one they'd have to pry out of your cold dead hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif For me, it would have to be any of my McLux TK's or my McLux PR-BA, shown here (thanks Don). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What about you??

McLux_Collection_7_18_04.jpg

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tvord built 123 CPF Benifit light.

You would have to kill me to take this light, and you still might not be able to pry it out of my fingers.

It is the one light that I can never replace and my favorite out of the thousands of dollars worth of lights that have passed through my fingers.

I paid $601.00 for this light and I still feel like I got a bargain.

Hmmmm maybe I can bribe him into making me another one someday for $701.00

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Hmm, so many lights... like them all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'd have to say:

McGizmo's McX200 - like the L1-917, but in a more compact (and IMO, cooler-looking) package. Definitely my favourite, in terms of size-to-power and size-to-utility.
Jets22's creations - wow! Esp. his upcoming light.

For commercial lights, I'd say:
SureFire M6 - just because.
ARC4+ - very useful.

jtice

Flashaholic
hmmmm, thats a hard one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I have about 4 lights that are very special to me...

But, if I HAD to choose....

Well, heres a hint,,,, its green, and it runs off a CR2 battery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
sygyzy said:
Post Pictures People!

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you asked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jets22_others_collection.jpg

McX200 is in the middle. Jets22 Silver Arcs are on top of the stock X200s. ARC4+ holding position in the back. The pool ball is not a light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jets22_triple.jpg

Left to right: Jets22 ARC LS 750, Jets22 Silver ARC w/ AA (bored out to accept 123) body, Jets22 Silver ARC LS w/ glowpaint.

capnal

Enlightened
That is a tough question...
Probably my favorite would have to be my BMG (bridgeport metal good) USN World War II lite. 2 D cells, big convex fish eye glass lens, blue steel finish, given to me as a surprise Christmas present from my wife.

For actual lights I would use, I would have to say Pelican M-6 Xenon. SF G2, SL Scorpion and close followers. Tomorrow is my first Surefire 6P, so I might have to update this post!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I don't have anything as cool as y'all.

My only lights by modders are: Space NeedleII, Starlux 3D, and Milkbone 2AA.

I guess I'd have to say ARC AAA. (They seem to get more precious with time...).

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
My ARC LSH-P with 123 twisty pack. Still the best, brightest, smallest, most durable light I have found. There are three others that are close seconds though, my ARC AAA-P that I keep on a titanium chain around my neck, my Surefire E2e with E2C and P61 HOLA, and my Surefire M6. With those four lights on me, I'm ready for just about anything.

-Keith

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I think my prototype Arc LS would take the honour here.
There are only two of them on the planet aside from any that may be hiding in the Gransee labs in Arizona.
One of them is in the northwestern United States (right here where I can see it); the other is in the western United Kingdom, not far from London if I'm not mistaken.

arcls6.jpg

The flashlight itself, with 2x AA pack installed.

arcls3.jpg

Here are the accessories that came with it. From left to right:
Arc LS power head
2- AA battery holder
1- AA battery holder
1- lithium CR123 battery holder

You'd have to shoot me, and even then, you'd have trouble prying it out of my cold, dead hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif