• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc Custom SO17XA (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
This is one of my protos.. has a WICKED bright select Green Luxeon emitter..driven at around 670ma.. New SO17XA reflector added,..One piece newer Arc body,bead blasted with polished top lip and bead blasted twistie pack. A really bright carry light..

$XXXXXX delivered priority mail..Paypal to [email protected] ..........(CC or cash)

web page web page web page

marcspar

Enlightened
Re: Arc Custom SO17XA

Does the reflector mean no glow powder on this one?

What about tritium......

Just had to ask!

Marc

Jets22

Enlightened

No glow powder yet on this one..but I could add tritium in the powerpack Marc

No real room with the reflector for the glow powder..(at least that looks good)

marcspar

Enlightened

I did not think that the glow powder would go in this one, but I sure would love it with the tritium in the tail!

Let me know what that would add to the price.

(I had just told myself I can't possibly use another light.... Oh well, that lasted all of two days!)

PS09

Enlightened

If I could I would buy also this flashlight,but the wallet is empty, indeed within it turns also some little spider.

Pietro.

Monolith

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
marcspar said:
(I had just told myself I can't possibly use another light.... Oh well, that lasted all of two days!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Marc,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

My resistance was getting ever so weak.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Monolith

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
Marc PM sent

Monolith...glad to see you my friend

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd hate to hoard all of your lights.....need some in circulation to promote your product. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now if it had a royal blue emitter.....Marc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif would have to have been a lot quicker.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

Monolith. Guess what......I'm holding one of my CR2 lights that I used for a prototype,right now....And guess What!!! It has a ROYAL BLUE 3W ..lights up everything!!!

Monolith

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
Monolith. Guess what......I'm holding one of my CR2 lights that I used for a prototype,right now....And guess What!!! It has a ROYAL BLUE 3W ..lights up everything!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel my resistance weakening.....

need more, more lights, more Jets22 lights, must have.....details, details, details.....

marcspar

Enlightened

Jets,

PM rec'd and replied. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Thank You! Thank You! Thank you!

Monolith,

Now that I have this great green Jets mod to go with my one-of-a kind McLux red, shouldn't I get a royal blue to round out the spectrum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Monolith

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
marcspar said:
Monolith,

Now that I have this great green Jets mod to go with my one-of-a kind McLux red, shouldn't I get a royal blue to round out the spectrum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I firmly believe procrastination is the ultimate virtue. You should reconsider and reconsider getting a royal blue emitter for at least a week or two.....

marcspar

Enlightened

Jets22,

The light came last night and I LOVE it! The bead blasted finish is great and the green beam cuts throught the dark like a laser - it works perfectly with the new reflector you are using.

Thank you once again,

Marc