# of forum members to change bulb

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's funny. Some of it does ring true, especially on a few oyther forums I go to... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

--dan

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
There was a "How many CPFers does it take to change a light bulb?" thread here a year or two back too...let's see if I can dig it up...BRB...hmmm, can't post URLs in here for some reason. Let me save this and try again...

This link goes to the page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does this thread belong in the cafe or should it be in the incandescent section??
Just kidding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

gwbaltzell

Enlightened
I though it might have come from here. Decide to post anyway (without checking) just because it would add a certain symmetry to the whole thing if someone posted that it did!

I admit it. I have a weird sense of humor.
Thanks

avusblue

Enlightened
Of course, 53 forum members need to post that if the bulb was replaced with an LED, it would never burn out or need to be changed again.

Cheers,

Dave

Corolla

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
gwbaltzell said:
I though it might have come from here. Decide to post anyway (without checking) just because it would add a certain symmetry to the whole thing if someone posted that it did!

I admit it. I have a weird sense of humor.
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
You were the one to start it all over again!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif