• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22 3W "Blackbird" Run 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets22

Enlightened
Jets22 3W \"Blackbird\" Run 2

The first run is near final completion and will be start shipping next week. I have started machining major components for a limited number 2 run today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
This light will come in a 6 piece package.. The bezel, head, CR2 body and flat tailcap, 123 body and indexed tailcap, select 3W T bin emitters driven by a MM+ WO converter, Knurled body and bezel, Fraen low profile optics, custom O rings, High low switches in each powerpack, Optically clear Polycarbonate custom lens for use in flood mode (optic removed) The light was designed with a large dished head, that will allow for a very wide work light (flood mode). Custom lens and O ring will be used in this configuration, If used with optic...it will rest at the base of this area and center up with the bezel (if a tighter beam is needed).
All major components will have state of the art Black Titanium Carbo
Nitride plating.. The price on this run is $175.00 per package
Paypal to [email protected] (CC or cash) International orders please PM for shipping charges

When pre-paying with paypal..please also include your CPF name in the note section..thank you

More info is located in the homemade light section also..

(sorry yet again, for the poor pics) more bad shots in the original homemade light section under Jets22 new 3W light
web page web page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Some of the Blackbird lights on this new run already have been spoken for ..e-mail me if you need more than 1 set.. Thanks everyone!!!!

G Pilot

Enlightened
Re: Jets22 \"Blackbird\" Run 2

Dude I want one...Am I on a list like the VIP(at the front hopefully)? Should I email to get all the details?

naromtap

Enlightened

Jet when using the light with the CR2 body is there a lanyard/keyring hole? Any runtime & or brightness comparisms been posted between the 2 diff battery set ups? Will there be an option for Glow paint if desired?

Cheers,

Pat.

Jets22

Enlightened

When using the CR2..this is the smallest configuration and designed for pocket carry..(no attatchment point) The second run has a revision on the tailcaps though.. You will be able to swap the indexed tailcap from the 123 over to the CR2 body ..it will make it slightly larger but give you the abality to have an indexed lanyard point.. the whole light in CR2 configuration is a tad over 2 inches and the body diameter is smaller than a quarter.. The whole light with 123 body and indexed tailcap is only a tad over 2.5 inches tall and body diameter is smaller than a quarter..

If you do not wish to have flood mode available.. (optic only).. I can add toxic green glow powder and make it look like a nuclear reactor in there!!! I did one of these for myself actually as a proto-type..

cy

Flashaholic

How about some pics?

Jets22

Enlightened

Man.. Everyone knows my pictures are really bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I feel since you did ask... I must post a couple..LOL
There are several through the original post and the two listed above..I'll try to add one or two more,,they just really do nothing for the light..Everyone who has seen it has really loved the thing,,

web page web page

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Dude, actually, your pictures are getting better! They look sharper, a bit more composed, and more stylish. Excellent, Brock!

daloosh

phoneguy

Enlightened

Brock, Very nice work! Wish I could get in on this one!
I am still amazed daily at the output of my custom ARC 3w
that I recieved from you!VERY bright and white.Thanks
Bryan

Newly Enlightened

Looks great! Sign me up. Will send PP.

dtlent

Newly Enlightened

Is there a switch for the Hi / Low?
Is it only screw down for on/off or is there a momentary button at the end of the light?

Jets22

Enlightened

yes, it has a custom high low power switch in the tail (thanks Wayne)..screw the bezel down and low beam mode will come on first..screw it down a little further and the high beam will kick in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts