Grey Kit Custom 1x123 Battery Pack.

jtice

Flashaholic
This isnt anything really special, but I thought I would share it with you anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This is a 1x123 pack I made for my Arc Grey Kit.
The Grey Kit has a custom heatsink in it, made by our very own Roth.
Sence there really isnt enough depth in the grey kit to allow for the converter, and still keep the sink thick enough...
This Grey Kits converter sits lower, not allowing the use of stock Arc battery packs.

So, I thought, what the heck, I'll make my own.
Uses a standard Kroll switch, and can stand on its tail, thanks to the tail switch gaurd, and the split ring system found on Arc AA lights.

- More Pics >> HERE.
greykit_custom_pack_02.jpg

-John

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool!
How much do you want for it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow, great work ticey!

it's about time you started using that dang lathe of yours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

it really does look like it was made for the arc head, though i guess it was wasn't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Tyler, Yea, I would like to knurl it, with the exact knurling the head has, that would look great.
But, truth is, I have only tried knurling once, and ah, it didnt turn out all that well. hehe

Roth, Thanks,,, and lol,, yea, it WAS made for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As soon as a find a good place to buy some belt clips at, I plan to add one to it.
I think you pointed out a place before Roth? Ill have to see if I saved that link.

A Run? .... well, like so many other things I would love to make a run of... time and $$$,,,, time and $$$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
I know alot of you wanted an Arc to SF adaptor after I made that, and I appologize for teasing you with such goodies, but, I just dont think I can pull it off right now. Maybe in the future, cuz I do want to make a run of a few things.

Thanks again guys,

-John

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang Ticey that turned out very nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Your getting good with that lathe it's about time to make an adaptor for it so you can run my 9 1/2" Turbo TWAK head on it for the ultimate manly EDC when you carry your purse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Later
Sway

jtice

Flashaholic
Thanks Sway,

lol I think I would need a bigger "purse" for that Sway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif