Anyone dealt with tysonb before?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paid him via PayPal for a flashlight on 22 May & he said he sent it out on 24 May from 'windsor, Canada (across the river from Detroit)' but I've not received it yet. All my other stuff from the States bought before & after then have arrived safely already.

I've emailed & PM'ed him but have had no replies so far & his last post was on 1 June, MIA since then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I'm hoping that the light turns up soon or he replies with posting proof that I've asked for or some reason for the delay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I PP'd for an Arc LS on 5/21 and am still waiting for it. He did reply to PM and told me was called away for 2 weeks on business and he would send my light this past Monday.

I'm disappointed, but not worried...yet.

Peter

d'mo

Enlightened
I've done lots of business with him - a Solitaire LS mod and lots of lenses. He may take a while to answer, but he's always come through for me.

Oops, thought this was TonyB - Sorry, misread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys. I'm hoping for the best too. Hopefully he's not off somewhere deep in the jungles playing with his Garmin bought with the funds partially from this sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well he finally replied by email saying he's on vacation now after coming back from his business trip. Says he sent it out only last Tuesday 8th June, when he earlier emailed me to say that it was mailed out on the 24th May. Would've appreciated an earlier reply to all my PMs & emails to him if there was going to be a delay. Not a word of apology even. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif Just hope to receive it safely soon.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my McLux today thankfully. Not in very good condition but at least it got here finally. Envelope says 'Missent to Osaka International' too. (No fault of tyson's there though) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif