• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Maglite Solitaire Luxeon mod

thwang99

Newly Enlightened
FS: Maglite solitaire with Luxeon mod, installed mod only, haven't even glued the modified head, so it's basically like getting the mod kit, with a free Maglite thrown in. Unused except to turn on for about maybe a few minutes to "fiddle" with it. Asking $XXXX. Arc 4+ second also for sale, see other B/S/T forum. Email me at [email protected] or private message me on CPF if you have any questions. Thanks!

both1.jpg

The above picture shows a completely dark room lit up only by a Maglite solitaire with luxeon mod, and an Arc 4+ second on primary (full brightness).

both2.jpg

both3.jpg

soli1.jpg

thwang99

Newly Enlightened
Many people asked what I meant by "haven't glued", I mean I didn't do the "glue" step below:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=535529&page=5&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=7&vc=1

I basically took TonyB's kit out of the bag, and dropped it into the Maglite to see what it was like. That's it. Otherwise everything is in mint condition. I've seen modified Luxeon maglite solitaires selling for $60! What's wrong here people, is my price too high? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

- Tony

thwang99

Newly Enlightened
Price dropped! Basically GIVING it away now. Anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif - Tony

thwang99

Newly Enlightened
Not sold yet, I can't find the light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif!, so I've refunded the buyer's money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. To the buyer, sorry for the trouble! Hopefully I'll find it in the future, and if so, the three people ahead who expressed interest, in the order of the buyer then the next two, will get first three dibs. If they don't want it I'll post to this thread and open it up for general sale again.

- Tony

thwang99

Newly Enlightened
Found the light, it's for sale again! I'm not sure what price I was asking, but I'm going to ask for $40 shipped. Whoever was the original purchaser gets first dibs until end of day Wednesday, thanks!

P.S. This light is in no way as bright as the luxeon solitaire mod being worked on in the mod forum.

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

Justone

Newly Enlightened
I will take it, if the original purchaser do not take it.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Latest posts