Cheapest/good place currently to buy Surefire G2?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for being out of touch but I haven't looked at incandescent lights for a long time now. However, I want to buy a couple of Surefire G2's as gifts as I consider them a very good value for the dollar. If people have been keeping track of dealerships that currently have good prices on the G2, I would appreciate it if you would post it. I think I have seen them for $25 or so in the past at some sites. Thanks a lot.

pilot4x4

Enlightened
Try William at Texas Tactical. If you call him is Surefire prices are much less than what is actually listed on his site. I think his G2 lights were either $25 or $29, I can't remember. Their number is 1-877-476-5423. I think that's the right number, it's 1-877-4Police. I've bought from them 3 or 4 times and always had great service and fast shipping.
John

lightbox

Newly Enlightened
Re: Cheapest/good place currently to buy Surefire

Check out Westforth's post here. Their $2 shipping option is pretty hard to beat, but they seem to have raised the price of the G2 on their website. Maybe you could get the old price if you mailed them.

My order arrived quickly.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cheapest/good place currently to buy Surefire

TTS or Westforth's would be my suggestions. I've never used Westforths but have heard good things, and have used TTS always with great results.

-Mike