• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: PR-T HA-NAT DB917 TV0K

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: McLux PR-T head, natural HA-III, with Downboy 917ma driver and Luxeon III emitter (TV0K). Very white, consistent beam. This is one of the newer, darker PR-T HA heads.

HPIM1517.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

(Only one is available. The other is already sold.)

You supply your own body, tailswitch, and batteries. I've tested this head with 2x123 (both SF L4 body and McLux 2x123 body), but it should work fine with any e-series or McLux 6v or 9v body.

$120 shipped USPS to the US, delivery confirmation included. Paypal Only. International orders are OK, but may require additional shipping. Private message if interested.

EDIT: SOLD, thanks.

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened
Re: FS: PR-T HA-NAT DB917 TV0K

Would you trade it for an Arc AA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

(one of the few Dark Olive colored ones
with the AAA Lug - fewer than ten units made) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

LoneRanger4404

Newly Enlightened

Unfortunately I do not have any beamshots to offer. However I CAN highly recommend Mr Durdens work having purchased his last PR-T offered, a DB1000 with a TV1J. Absolutely superb is all I can say, the best I have ever acquired. Quality work with a very white tightly focused beam and loads of "throw" (if thats the expression???).
I cannot recommend his work too highly. The successful purchaser will not be disappointed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks again Paul.

MikeyTheBull

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it if it's still available. PM sent.