Last of the RGBs (including the rare AA RGB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are closing out the Arc-AAA RGB. We also have a small number of Arc-AA RGBs that were made to test the possiblity of an AA version. Both are being closed out. Once they are gone, we have no plans on making anymore of them.

RGB1.gif

Arc-AAA RGB Order Page $24.95

Arc-AA RGB Order page $34.95

Video of RGB sequence

We have approx 41 AAA and 8 AA versions.

We also have 5 AIS-NAT remaining. Call or email us an offer.

Peter

1 week to the first civilian space launch!

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I shouldn't have at this time but I ordered three of the AAA/RGBs to go on dog collars. I almost went for the AA for the longer runtime but I think the stand up tail would not be as good on a Dog collar.

Get them while you can.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa...an infrared Arc AAA?

I definately want one...!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

davidra

Enlightened
I gather these just go from one color to another automatically, and are not user selectable?

fuelblender

Enlightened
Other being an attention getter as well as eye candy, do they serve any useful purpose? I suppose one could navigate in the dark with one of these, but why??

OK, I'll admit I bought one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
they make noticable marker lights. I have long had Arcs on my dog collars. I think these will be more noticible on my dogs so they can be more easily seen at night.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I have to pass on this one. I know my original AAA-RGB is around here somewhere, but God only knows where... it's probably the same place as my copy of the first season of Smallville on DVD.

I had one, I played with it lots, and it's been misplaced. I'll stand aside and let others have a chance. (Yeah, that's it... play the noble martyr! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif )

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Peter...

I just sent a Paypal payment to you for two (2) Arc AAA RGB`s.

Thanks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gregw45

Newly Enlightened
YeeHa! Going to RGB the dog tonight and take her for a walk. Pretty neat light.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunate news. I loved the little RGB lights. Sad to see them go bye-bye.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I updated my Arc RGB web page to point to this thread, and to let potential buyers know that the end is almost here.
I'm glad I bought my Arc RGB late last October when they were first being introduced.

I don't have a dog, so I cannot attach an Arc RGB to a dog collar. Instead, I have it in the headboard of my bed and play with it every now and again just because it's so cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I did use it as a Christmas tree topper last year, so I got *some* utility out of it besides just having fun with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay...I have $500 to last me until September...buuuut just got an AAA-RGB anyway. These are too special to miss out on I feel. Will be nice to have something in the collection which is truely rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.