A Lotus Notes programmer a flashaholic?

danielo_d

Enlightened
When you log into Lotus Notes ver 6.x, the login icon changes as you put in your password.
I just noticed it this morning while logging into Lotus Notes...

lotusnotes.jpg

Is that an Arc? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

ps. did a search to see if anyone posted this before. Came up nil. If someone did, sorry for re-posting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Unfortunately, that looks like a Mag Solitaire to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nah, it`s definately a CPF 2003 special-edition Arc AAA. Look at the proportions of the "bulb" - looks more like a 5mm LED than a tiny little incandescent lamp....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just compared my red Solitaire, my 2003 CPF Arc, and the picture in this thread. The incandescent bulb is a BIT smaller in the real thing, and the LED is a BIT larger in the real thing. And the flashlight in the picture is a bit shorter than a real Solitaire. So that flashlight must be some kind of hybrid that nobody has. Maybe something with a 3mm LED, a 12V type 23A battery, and a spacer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
It could be a red EL Blaster II beside a huge keyring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif