"Arc" AAA bodies available...

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
\"Arc\" AAA bodies available...

Peak LED solutions design center offers their 1xAAA bodies (which Dallas assured me do fit the Arc AAA) in brass and HA for $ 5.00 each plus shipping (not ripoff shipping either: $3.85 to ship 4 to So Cal). I finally have something to put my loose Arc AAA heads on.

Contact at: [email protected]

Misty Cole helped me. Her phone is 877-858-7325. They accept all forms of payment.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: \"Arc\" AAA bodies available...

WOW
do you have black available?

chrisse242

Enlightened

Do you know if they ship to europe? I'd love to have two of them and if they don't I'd be happy if someone would order two more and ship them to me.

Chrisse

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received my bodies. Verrry nice! Fine workmanship and fits my Arc AAA heads perfectly. In hindsight, I probably would have gotten more of the HA rather than the brass bodies because the weight difference (0.4 oz vs. 0.9 oz empty by my digital scale), makes for a hefty little light. On the other hand, the brass sure is pretty and I'm the one who picked it. The bodies all include the removeable tail cap and a split ring (silver for HA, brass [non-magnetic] for the brass). Cheers to Peak.

chrisse242

Enlightened

Pics please, the pictures at peaks Homepage don't show all the details.

Chrisse

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, haven't got equipment for good pictures (and haven't figured out how to post any on this forum yet). Some pretty good pictures of the brass AAA body are on

http://flashlightreviews4.home.att.net/reviews/peakled_brass_3led.htm

All I can say is that the body is a little longer than an Arc AAA due to the removable tail cap assembly, and that both the brass and the HA have (as far as I can tell) perfect finishes.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Re: bodies for arc aaa

do they have any without that silly removable tailcap?

(sorry, i'm too busy to investigate for myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

External

Newly Enlightened

Will you be makeing 2aaa bodies for the arc aaa head?
This would be the best pen light ever - bright and small.

chrisse242

Enlightened

Don't think so Roth, i don't know why, but I like the removable tailcap. (Well, I like the pictures, don't have mine yet)
By the way, does anybody know if it's possible to screw two of the aaa-bodies together to have a two-aaa light? Could make a nice penlight. Even if the peak-head doesn't take three volts (which I don't know) the arc aaa certainly does.

Chrisse

EDIT:
External: only seconds... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

DallasA

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
do they have any without that silly removable tailcap?

(sorry, i'm too busy to investigate for myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, through the Custom Design Center.

DallasA

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
External said:
Will you be makeing 2aaa bodies for the arc aaa head?
This would be the best pen light ever - bright and small.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

At this time this can be done through the Custom Design Center as well. We have so many new items to get out I would have to say not sure just yet. We are all trying to keep up with our engineering team with all their new ideas that they are working on.

Personal note: I have a lot of fun working on these ideas with them and I look forward everyday for the next one to be released. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, old link must have timed out. Just go to their web site , those are the bodies that they sell. Brass and HA are their lowest priced bodies. Bodies come complete with tail cap and split ring.

2dim

Enlightened

Would it be possible to obtain a brass or HA waterproof tube, AAA size or less, to be used as a pill carrier? Someone is looking for one on another thread and I'm also interested in a few. It would need a small lanyard hole on one end. Thanks.