just got green laser from abeland1.com it BLOWS!!!

Shredhead

Newly Enlightened
just got my green laser from abeland1.com and it BLOWS away my "mod" 5mW!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif this thing rips! it is said to be around 25.2mW and i can't belevie the difference in brightness from my baby 5mW one.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

vladuz

Newly Enlightened
Congrats. Now try a 1.34W. ONLY THEN u will not 'belevie' the difference.

Myx

Newly Enlightened
yeah but a 25mW wont take you're eyes, face, (and most probably you head as well) if you accidentally turn it towards yourself lol

Shredhead

Newly Enlightened
geez, that sounds really cool....got any good pics??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Huh? Shouldn't the title of this thread say that it blows AWAY something else? At first glance I thought you'd had a bad experience with this device!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

masterk68

Newly Enlightened
I got my green laser from abeland1 also and it rocks. I bought a 7-8 MW one and it reads out 7.81 mW. I am very pleased with this. Only one thing now, I got a piece of dirt or a tiny tiny drop of somthing inside the lens and now I am trying to clean it and its very hard. I used a cotton swab with some alcohol and then a dry piece of cotton. I did this like 3 times. its hard to actually clean it. is there any other tricks to clean these? I still see blurryness at the dot and it is annoying to me. any help is appreaciated.

Shredhead

Newly Enlightened
Re: just got green laser from abeland1.com it BLOW

[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
Huh? Shouldn't the title of this thread say that it blows AWAY something else?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

of course, but that wouldn't be much fun now would it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

masterk68

Newly Enlightened

Well, the box that the laser was in says to use compressed air also can use cotton with alcohol. Ill buy some compressed air tommorow. Thanks.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
masterk68 said:
Well, the box that the laser was in says to use compressed air also can use cotton with alcohol. Ill buy some compressed air tommorow. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you wind up having to use cotton swabs, get the medical-grade kind. They come in a white paper "autoclave" bag. They're usually more tightly wrapped than regular Q-Tips, so they're less likely to leave little shreds of cotton behind.

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

When mine gets dirty I just pull it apart and unscrew the top to get right to the lense itself. Then I wipe it off with a special cleaning pen I bought that's meant for scopes and camera lenses.
Works great and doesn't scratch it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shredhead

Newly Enlightened

how do you get it apart? it seems like it together with some sort of clip or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
Huh? Shouldn't the title of this thread say that it blows AWAY something else? At first glance I thought you'd had a bad experience with this device!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I thought the same thing too...that the laser blows (ie. it sucks, it's bad, etc.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Not that the laser blows AWAY your modified one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

abeland1

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I thought the same thing too...that the laser blows (ie. it sucks, it's bad, etc.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Not that the laser blows AWAY your modified one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gifI got a squirt of adrenaline when I first saw the title of this thread, as you might imagine. Oh well, as the noted contemporary philosopher Anthony Soprano would say, "what're ya gonna do". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

Shredhead

Newly Enlightened

they are really awsome people there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Shredhead said:
they are really awsome people there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Shredhead

Newly Enlightened

mine was around $220, and it is worth every penny to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts