I'm Back/ Prayer request/ LED News?

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
I\'m Back/ Prayer request/ LED News?

Anyone miss me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I haven't been posting nearly as much lately but for the last week and a half I've been laid up w/ a virus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif that knocked out about half the family, so I haven't been online at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif. My wife and a couple children have been camping out at our store to stay infection free and keep things going. So far things have been OK and we hope no new cases break out. My oldest daughter and third son had the worst cases, sick for over a week and recuperation for over a week.

I ask for prayers for our continued healing and that we wouldn't have another challenge like this for at least a year or two.

Glad to see that all is well here. Any big news I've missed over the last week or so? LED's in particular /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Re: I\'m Back/ Prayer request/ LED News?

Prayers sent, hope you are all feeling better. I guess you've missed the hullabaloo as people are getting their VIPs, and the mounting excitement as the Fireflies and Blackbirds get ready to zoom off!

daloosh

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Re: I\'m Back/ Prayer request/ LED News?

Here ya go:
Blackbird
and
Blackbird run2
It didn't have a name a week ago, it was just the New Jets22 3W lite.

Also, the Ultra-Gs are back at Countycomm, with a new format for all their specials on one page:
Countycomm

Speedy recovery!
daloosh