Anti-terrorist Plan

Wildcat

Enlightened
Can I put this in The Cafe? If not, please delete with my apologies.

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Taliban male to see any woman, other than his wife, naked and that he must commit suicide if he does. So, this Saturday at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their houses completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this antiterrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to prove that they are not Taliban and to show support for all American women.

And, since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side (if you are a man) is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment. For good measure, have various pork products cooking on your BBQ grill.

The American Government appreciates your effort to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you better put some constraints on who, exactly, is allowed to participate in this exercise. I have some neightbors that, if I saw them naked, I might be tempted to commit suicide myself.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
megasmile.gif
At wildcat's post.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif at Joe's comment. I didn't think of that at first.
12.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
I live in an area of 52-82 year old women I will not engage in any such action. I am pro America however will draw the line on this one.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I concur with the opinions of Joe, LED, and Topper.

There is a woman who lives across the street that would certainly turn me into concrete!

However I can think of a few others that would absolutely lessen the pain!!!

Also I don't do beer. Sorry!

B@rt

Flashaholic
What can I say? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Only in America... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Some women in their 50's are still foxes though they're rare.

You know that old joke:

"What does it take to turn a dog into a fox?

ANS: "About five martinis."

Brightnorm

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe it's just me but I think it's the wrong decade to be joking about terrorism.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
But GJW, don't you know how we have to be nice to them so we will leave them alone???

I'm kidding of course, I think in terms of glass parking lots quite a bit!

We need levity! If we get too damn serious, it'll just make our hair greyer (or fall out) faster.

For all the good it will do, if I ever actually SEE a Radical Islamist, I will do my very best to grant him his 72 virgins!