Longbow Micra and Ripoffs CO-37

adimag

Newly Enlightened
I really like the Ripoffs holsters and have asked before about which holster would fit the Longbow Micra with the twisty and clicky tail caps. No one has been able to help. I even got an email from Alten Imago asking me to post anything that I find out. Well, here it is with pictures. First, my Longbow Micra with twisty is slightly longer that my Arc LS with clicky dispite the specs given by the manufacturer. The Ripoffs CO-37 was designed for the Surefire E1E (1"x3.3"). In looking at all the posts with pictures, the Micra with twisty is closer in height to the E1E than it is with the Arc LS. With that said, the Micra with twisty fits very well in the Ripoffs CO-37 holster, however, due to the increased length of the Micra clicky tail cap, the Micra with clicky will not fit in the CO-37. Now I do not have the clicky for the Micra, but the way the Micra with twisty fits, I cannot see any way that the flap of the holster would close on the Micra with clicky. So, here's the pict!

LBinCO37.jpg

Thanks to Flavio and BugOutGearUSA for great customer service and help with my Micra Purchase!

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Too bad the clicky doesn't fit. I carry my twistie in my front pocket (with keys attached), but I also want to get a clicky for use with a holster.

Maybe they'll eventually make one for the Micra. It's becoming a very popular light.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
NewBie,

Yes, I EDC my ARC4 in a RipOffs CO-37. It fits with or without the clip.
It's great for a ARC LS too. The CO-37 is to short for a E1e/KL1.

adimag

Newly Enlightened
I originally bought the CO-37 for my Arc LSL. I really like the metal belt cilp that lets you remove the light without having to remove your belt. Since I bought the Micra, the LSL has gone back to the blue OEM Arc pouch and the Micra goes everywhere with me in the CO-37. Ripoffs makes great holsters. I wish the runtime on the Micra was a little longer, but other than that, I love the Micra. The fit and finish is perfect and I love the modular design. Nothing that already hasn't been said 100 times or more.