"CTZero" Rechargeable Light?.....Help!

mrorange

Newly Enlightened
\"CTZero\" Rechargeable Light?.....Help!

Well, I feel like an idiot, but some time ago I purchased the "CTzero/Brazilwear" rechargeable flashlight, the one that looks like a large maglight....
sub-zero.jpg

I charged it up, said "gee, that really bright" and promptly put the charger/wall adaptor aside....without marking it like I usually do. Now the light is dead as a door nail and needs to be recharged....but....now I'm not sure which charger is the correct one that goes with the flashlight. I have at least ten wall warts that look like they might fit, but since I don't know which one came with the light, I can't charge it. Can anyone advise what the exact output voltage is for the correct adaptor? Or better yet, have a close up picture of the adaptor and it's complete label? Correct answers will get you automatically added to my christmas list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mrorange

Newly Enlightened
Re: \"CTZero\" Rechargeable Light?.....Help!

Woohoo! Thanks much! As a thanks, send me a PM with a name/mailing address and I will drop a couple of countycomm.com $1.00 LED lights in the mail to you....

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mr Orange

No need... that's the best part of CPF, freinds helping others

mrorange

Newly Enlightened

And that's why I like it here... My currently charging light and I thank you again. If you change your mind on the lights, let me know.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have one of those. A pretty good light. Whatever happened to the company?

--dan

rasserie

Newly Enlightened

i cannot seemed to find any info about this light nor able to buy it online. any ideas?

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jeff,

Nice job on the picture. I noticed you even went to the effort to hold the plug with needle nose plyers so the connector could be seen.

It is nice to see the community support each other. What a great group we have.

watt4

Enlightened

I was just thinking yesterday (as I plugged in a charger for a new light)...... How many chargers do I have laying around? a bunch!