Arc AAA LE availability?

DArklite

Enlightened
I ordered one from www.arcflashlight.com yesterday.
I checked the order status this evening and it says the order is on hold.
Maybe I'm overly anxious.
shocked.gif

Is there a backorder for the Arc LE?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep I just got an email today that said my order is on its way. I ordered it about 1.5 weeks ago. Must be some that are back ordered.

Terrapin Flyer

Newly Enlightened
Yes there is/was a backorder evidently related to the holidays. I was just notified today that the one I ordered on 12/30/01 was on its way. On another note, however, you might want to check out this thread Arc Flashlights 2002 where the limited availability of the LE's LED is discussed.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fivebeans:
Brightguy still has 'em for $32.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, actually, I ordered one with Brightguy a couple days ago, and he's out of stock. You can order, but they won't ship for a couple weeks.

Ron

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lightboy:
Um, actually, I ordered one with Brightguy a couple days ago, and he's out of stock. You can order, but they won't ship for a couple weeks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same for me. I was told an early Feb ship date.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just call William at Texas Tactical Supply, 1-888-4police and ask him about current and future availability of LE. He's very good to deal with and sells the LE for $25.95. I've bought several thru him and I know he still had some shortly after the new year. As a side note, he now also carries Princeton Tec products at very attractive prices.