N-Cell Rechargeable Battery Adapters!!

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be making some N-Cell Rechargeable battery adapters for spring loaded chargers. I use a C.Crane battery charger for my N-Cell Batteries.

I am not sure if they will work with the AA chargers since the length of it is a little longer than a AA Battery. I don't have a AA charger so I am not sure if they will work. I was able to squeeze it into a radio that uses AA's but am not sure about chargers.

If there is anyone interested in these let me know. I should be able to ship these out on Friday! If enough people are interested I will post a link to purchase them. I will also post a pic of my sample I made so you can see what they look like and how they work.

The price will be around $2.75 ea.

N-Cell Battery Adapter Order Page!

spica

Newly Enlightened
I don't understand. If the adaper doesn't adapt the n cell to AA battery size, then what size battery slot does it adapt to? When loaded with an n cell what size battery slot do you put the adapter into?

-spica

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
The adapter is the same size as a AA in dia but is a slight bit longer in length. I was able to put it in a radio that uses AA's but am not sure about the AA Chargers that arn't spring loaded. The spring loaded chargers usually charge AAA, AA, C, & D size batteries.

marcspar

Enlightened
I have been using the 'orphan' cc crane charger with a spring, which works, but I am in for an adapter.

Thanks,

Marc

Free

Enlightened
I am in for two as well, Chris. I will send you an e-mail re: my other items this morning.

Thanks,
Phil

spica

Newly Enlightened
OK, so they just need to be used in an aa or other slot in a charger that is spring loaded...Thanks for the explanation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

I am interested in at least 2. Is it possible to have these added to an existing order to save shipping costs?

-spica

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only reason I made this adapter is because I got tired of using a spring. It always seemed to fly out every now and then. So I wanted to make it easier for me and figured I might as well offer it to everyone else. Just makes life easeir. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

javafool

Enlightened
I want an adapter and I am glad to see you will be offering spare 500mA batteries. Since I mentioned selling spare batteries in an email AND I ordered both the AA and the N cell flashlights I'd really appreciate you saving me one of each. Can they be added to existing orders or would that complicate things too much?

Thanks,
Terry Fisher

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
TnC- I know you were talking about re-machining the CPF AA's to accept the kroll switches, so are the ones that you have listed on the site the proper size to fit these? If so, I might as well order one in addition to some N cell batteries to add to my orders.

stockwiz

Enlightened
I could not get any paypal text screen to appear for the merchant purchases to put down my old order number. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Please ship Order #1242 with order #1202. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, same thing here. Chris- Can you send this order (#1244) along with my AA order (#1160) when it goes out please?

indenial

Enlightened
Same here, too. Please send this order (#1245) along with my old order (#1205) when it ships out. E-mail sent, also. Thanks.