You got to love Peter’s work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander

Enlightened
Lately I have read numerous of posts explaining problems with the Arc 4+. I've got the impression that everyone has got problems and I imagine that Peter is stuffed with troubleshooting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif

That's why I (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif me on this) decided to cheer Peter up by some photos of my perfect working ARC 4+ Rev. 1. I have never experienced any problems with any of my ARC products!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Peter I am stunted of the quality and service you bring us.

The only company I know of that compares to this level of quality is Chris Reeve Knives. That's why I think they make such a great combination.

Enjoy!
Thomas
Denmark

1200x1600

1200x1600

1200x1600

1200x1600

1200x1600
--------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LIGHT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
ARC 4+, AA, AAA, Inova X5, Photon Micro-Light 3,
CMG Infinity, Opalec Module for Mini MAG-Lite.
<><><><><><><><>TOOL<><><><><><><><><>
CRK SeBenZa: Large, Leatherman: Wave, Supertool

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I agree ARC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

I have a lifetime supply of ARC LSH-Ps, ARC AAAs, four AAs, a ARC4+ rev 1 second and a ARC4x. They all work without fail. I think we only hear about the ones with problems.

I only have 2 large Sebenzas.

marcspar

Enlightened
I am jumping on the good experience bandwagon.

I have 8 aaa's, 2 aa's, 3 lsh's and a 4+ and everyone has performed perfectly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

My ARC shirt even washes well!

Thanks, Peter for making great lights.

Marc

LoneRanger4404

Newly Enlightened
Agreed - LSHF-P /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, LSH-P, AA & AAA all work flawlessly and have never missed a beat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Thanks Peter

I must confess to being very sceptical about the ARC4 though that said, I've never owned one.

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problems with any of the Arc products I have:
Arc AAA x2
Arc AA
Arc LS Amber HD, Red-Orange HD, Cyan, Royal Blue, White x2
LSHP-F
LSHP x2
Arc 4+

All work flawlessly.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Five ARC products and five no problem LED lights. I agree the squeaking wheels are noticed, the properly lubed wheels just keep on doing their job with no noise.Thanks Peter and all the crew. I appreciate having problem free tools that do their job correctly.

simbad

Enlightened
I have few Arc products and I love all of them, otherwise I relly appreciate the chance to speak directly with the manufacturer for any question about the lights.I was in contact with them by chat, e-mail and telephone, and today it's not very easy to find that service.

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
The trouble with ARC stuff is that you want it as soon as you can get it (the sooner the better) cuz it's such great stuff. If it were crap you wouldn't want it so bad, or be so upset when you have to get something fixed (which I've never had to do--knock on wood).

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never had a problem with any Arc product. I have a 4+ comming soon and I hope I'll be able to say that after I handle it to.

PeLu

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are almost no troubles reported with the Arc4 Rev1 (~ 1000), the problems started with the Rev2 (~ 300).
That means Arc already proofed first that they can do it right .-)

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
Re: You got to love Peter?s work

Also to chime in, I use my Arc 4+ rev 1 every night with no problems. It is great to be able to check the kids without disturbing their sleep then to be able to navigate my way around with a brighter level. A very convenient light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

I'm not saying this to rub it in, but just wait until the 2x123 packs become available. These unofficial protos give the Arc4 and undescribable feel in your hand that's awesome.

marcspar

Enlightened

Ray/Peter,

Any idea when they will be available?

Thanks,

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.