Where to get an arc aaa-p in the netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

StEaLtH_

Enlightened
Hi, i've been looking around here for a while, and i gotta say, very nice people on this forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But i thought it was time to post something, so i was wondering if anyone knows where to get arc products (arc aaa-p) in the netherlands?

My maglite solitaire keeps failing on me, and i don't like the runtime and yellow beam either.

Since i don't have a creditcard i can't buy online in the us or other countries /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi StEaLtH_,
welcome.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The closest place I know of to get an Arc here is at Toolshop.de . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hope this helps,

Mark_van_Gorkom

Enlightened
Another Dutch Arcaholic! Time to start a political party /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Another vote for Toolshop here, and I do believe you don't absolutely need a credit card there. (
But if all else fails I'd be willing to order one on my CC and send it on to you.

StEaLtH_

Enlightened
Thanks for the welcome and responses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I believe UK online shop only takes creditcards, and i thought the same about toolshop, but i don't see any other way.
Don't you need a creditcard for paypal?

And thanks for the offer Mark, really nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'll let you know when all else fails /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again.

Mark_van_Gorkom

Enlightened
On Toolshop's website (under "service") it says you can pay "per nachname" wich I believe is "onder rembours" (don't know the English term, but it means you pay the postman.
Don't know if that works outside Germany though. Best send them an email.

StEaLtH_

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mark_van_Gorkom said:
On Toolshop's website (under "service") it says you can pay "per nachname" wich I believe is "onder rembours" (don't know the English term, but it means you pay the postman.
Don't know if that works outside Germany though. Best send them an email.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've read that people had bad experiences with ordering from germany under cash on delivery (rembours).
That they had to pay a lot extra money, or do you have good experiences with that?
Thanks.

Mark_van_Gorkom

Enlightened
Only did that once, years ago, and I did pay a bit extra, but not all that much ISTR, but my memory is notoriously haphazard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

StEaLtH_

Enlightened
Allright thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'll send them an email monday, but i have to wait for money first anyway.

beastie boar

Newly Enlightened
Hi StEaLtH,

toolshop.de might be the easiest way for you to go.
Especially as banks have to offer money transfers within the EU for the same rate as national ones if you use the IBAN code.

Greetings from "Schade Deutschland, alles ist vorbei..." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.