im eating good tonight

raggie33

*the raggedier*
once again im makeing bean suop so far tottal meal cost is like 3,80 vents but thats with good ekridge polish sausage and to can s a tomatoes and the 15 bean mix i always burn it or like last time but crapy sausage in it this time its good i soaked beans like 24 hours its so good i cant wait to its done i love eating

Topper

Flashaholic*
Sounds pretty good Raggie. I cooked Lentils with chicken strips wild rice and diced tomatos last night. I just toss it all in and put it on real low heat with a lid on it oh yeah I use about half water and half chicken broth in the cans.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened
A lot of the times the simple things taste the best. I need to convince my family to do soup sometime soon.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys always make me hungry.

Hey raggie, have you had your tucker yet? Glad to hear the cat didn't get it!

matt_j

Enlightened
No speaking of Polish sausage... I'm a freaking Kielbasy Master. Which brings me to the next point: tonight saurkraut, mustard and kielbasy before I head to work. My ambulance partner is going to kill me.

matt_j

Enlightened
wlkielbasa.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i always get kiebasa wwhen its at discont groceries which is a place that buy out stores who wnet under and etc etc. tehy have good deals.but never get generic sausage or kilbasa yuck lol