Inova X0 vs T3

mbt25

Newly Enlightened
I know the T3's haven't been released but I was wondering how you all think it will compare to the X0. Throw, lumens that sort of thing. Do you think it will be on par with the Surefire E2E?

BillBill

Newly Enlightened
The t3 will be just like the xo, with probably the same optic system(according to inova's flyer), but brighter.
I don't have a E2E, but beamshots indicate the xo holds its own against 2x123 lights, such as the legend lx, (but much less sidespill) so the t3 can probably equal an E2.

Link to long thread. (long load time) Lots of pics.

Let's call the former XO (x and o) instead of X0 (x and zero) so a search won't be screwed up and so the light, when said aloud, doesn't sound like a zero. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

mbt25

Newly Enlightened
Thanks BillBill. I had read the other tread it gave me a good idea about the brightness. I was wondering given some people expertise and experince what they thought it would be comparible to given experiences with the X0 and tech specs of a 3watt LED.