Beer + MR_Bulk 1W Dorcy LS mod = XBox !!

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
A few months ago, I bought a case of L*b*tt's Bl** beer at the beer store. In the case, they had a scratch off card with a bunch of circles you had to scratch off. If you revealed exactly four stars using only four scratched circles, you could win an XBox.

Drum roll.... out go the lights... out I pop my MR_Bulk 1W Dorcy 3LED 1AA LS mod, run it along the back of the card and presto!: I can see with about 90% accuracy where the stars are. Aha! 4 stars with 4 scratches!! I fill in the information on the card, mail it in, and two days ago, I get a call on the phone: "You've won an XBox!!!" Yay!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Alcaho..... errr flasholicism (sp?) pays off!! Thanks MR_Bulk!!

BillBill

Newly Enlightened
LOL! clever.
They'll have a heck of a time making those scrach to win cards flashaholic proof... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations. But you should have told us about your little trick long ago. Share the wealth dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Hmmm... I'll have to buy one of them $1 million prize scratch tickets now just to try this... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif