Hello all,
I am considering the M3 with either the SW02 tailcap or the
Z58. Would someone please post pics of this light with both
tailcaps?
Many Thanks, Jack

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
IMG_1769.JPG

This pic shows the SW02 Tailcap side by side with the Standard Lockout Tailcap (I'm just not aware of the Model Number). Note the different Bezel styles. At the right side the first style and at the left side a later version. Nowadays the Bezel looks totally different again.

Holger

P.S.: The background is neither the back of my cat nor is it made out of a real fur. 100% artificial /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
The SW02 is on the M3 on the left and the M3 on the right has a Z41HA Lock Out Tail Cap Assembly, Hard Anodized.

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Jack:

Have you considered the SW01? It is a fat LOTC, similar to the SW02. I have the SW01 on my M3, M3T, M4 and C3's. I can still use the combat or "syringe" grip, with the SW01 LOTC.

I do use a couple of SW02's on rechargeable flashlights that use four AA NiMH batteries. One has the N4 LA and the other uses the P60 LA. These are both flashlights I would click on and leave on for a while. I use Z48's and Z49's on with most of my KL3's, which are also flashlights I click on and leave on.

Sorry, no pics.

oldgrandpajack