When are there going to be more AAA Premiums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuminati

Newly Enlightened
Peter, when can we expect more of these? Website says backordered for 2 weeks and I ordered mine a month ago.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about that guys. We have have had some delays in production. We plan on shipping some of each model (including AAA-P) this coming week.

Peter

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I assume you're shipping replacements for defective lights that have already been paid for before new orders.

wholeflaffer

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Woohoo! Just got confirmation that my AAA-Premium is on its way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

p.s. - I ordered it on 6/17.

wholeflaffer

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Hmm. I ordered it from the Arc website...is that where you ordered from? I also got a FedEx tracking number, so I know it's on its way. Also, did you order a Premium (aka Limited Edition)? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

wholeflaffer

Enlightened
The package arrived today, and I now have my new, awesome EDC on my keychain! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Hope others get shipped soon...mine was shipped FedEx 3-day from Arizona, but arrived overnight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Interestingly (maybe?), the only inscription on the flashlight is 'ARC-P', written circumferentially on the bezel end of the body tube.

Also, the hole in the tailcap is drilled extremely close to the end of the flashlight. I hope the remaining metal there is strong enough to support the stress of living amidst my keys in my pocket!

Maybe I can post a pic of it tonight if anyone expresses an interest.

Commander

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
wholeflaffer said:
Maybe I can post a pic of it tonight if anyone expresses an interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds great!

Please do that.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

simbad

Enlightened
The hole close to the edge is not a problem, all of them are like that, the aluminum of the body is harder than the "normal" from a solitaire, I wouldn't worry about.
Drop some pics if you can.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter G. has stated that's he's never had a failure at the lug. It looks iffy, but seems to hold up just fine.

Peter

rp42995

Newly Enlightened
got mine a little wait but worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

wholeflaffer

Enlightened
Here's my pic. Again, the only inscription on this version of the ARC-AAA is: ARC-P

ARC-P.jpg

simbad

Enlightened
OK,I ve received my replacement today, a whole new light, looks exactly the same than wholeflaffer's, works perfect, the only difference is the new engravement and the anodizing color is more green than my old one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Thanks Peter and Merri.

turbodog

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
That is the new AAA inscription.

Arc
Arc-P

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, being on the side like that.... doesn't look circumferential anymore to me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.