Awesome Video

naromtap

Enlightened
lol raggie, it not only nearly gave me a heart attack on the first viewing it nearly did the second time too! work that one out?! not sure which is more odd, the fact I felt the need to watch it again or the fact it caught me out twice! lol

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
DAMN YOU, that just took 3 years off my life. OK, now here is a site that has a video I like. BTW My kids like it too.

web page

Jeff

epro05

Newly Enlightened
Glad to see that folks are getting a kick out of the video. I've watched it about ten times, and had 10 heart attacks. Even when I know what's coming, it still stops my heart.

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
naromtap said:
lol raggie, it not only nearly gave me a heart attack on the first viewing it nearly did the second time too! work that one out?! not sure which is more odd, the fact I felt the need to watch it again or the fact it caught me out twice! lol

[/ QUOTE ]when i watched it i had my headphones on and volume up all the way realy getting into it lol

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am NEVER trusing you guys again. I dont need this S#!T. That is now 6 years off my life, from this thread alone. DAMN YOU!!!.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats really messed up. I"m reading this thread anymore.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened
Just try pauseing(sp?) the video when he appears! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif