i may have to go away

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i am confuessed latey i aint thinking right .sometimes when i get this way i got to a place where they help me think right they keep me a while i hate it there but i have no choice now i think i toke my meds wrong if thats the case ill be ok ill not have to go she will jusat help me take em right only reason i posted this is so no one worrys about me please dont hate me im a nice guy most days

Negeltu

Enlightened
I've had similar experiences... We all know you're a great guy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
we're looking forward to having you back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

just out of curiosity though, where exactly are you going? the mothership? (of course if you don't want to say, that's fine as well)

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
raggie, you're a cool dude! Priorities gotta be taken care of! Bottom line is that we're with you brother and want things to get right just as much as you do.

Take care of yourself first and if ya' need to go away to straighten things out, then it has to happen! If that does happen, we are going to miss you but will certainly look forward to your return!!

Rick -aka Sigman- CPF #2397

javafool

Enlightened
Hey Reggie,

Do what you need to do for YOU and we'll be here when you get back. Even though you may not feel like a nice guy all of the time, you always seem to me like a thoughtful and caring person. Friends like you are hard to find.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

TerryF

was_jlh

Enlightened
Take care, Raggie, you will be greatly missed. You are a huge part of this board.

Joe

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thanks eceryone just was a mistake with the meds.i got it sorted out now

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am glad and at the same time worried for ya raggie I too have a bunch of meds to take every day and I have forgotten if I took my meds or not and the same thing can happen to me physically as it did with you. I wish there was a way to know a person took the right meds at the right time to prevent doubling up in confusion or skipping in confusion. Good luck and glad this time it was easy to correct.Your posts keep CPF on its toes, hang in there.

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to have ya back even sooner than we thought!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Glad that you didn't have to go into the shop after all. Having to have that post-warranty work really sucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Welcome back, Raggie. Sending some sunshine your way!

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad that you didn't have to go to that place you hate. (I'm almost 100% sure that it is because they don't allow flashlights there;))
I wish you all the best in health.