What happened to Brock's page?

Size15's

Flashaholic
Re: What happened to Brock\'s page?

Brock is on secondment to dstl at one of it's US research centres.
I believe he working on training children in low-light anti-terrorism tactics.
Since the USA does not allow such activities the British Government (MoD) has joined in partnership with SureFire LLC to develop these children.

IMG_4343.JPG

IMG_4350.JPG

What you see above are two of the most powerful men in the Military Research with perhaps the most valuable tool in the War on Terrorism.
Developing these children is his number one priority and quite rightly so.

Al

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Brock

Flashaholic

LOL

Tis true. Who'd of thunk kids would be so fun to play with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Two and counting, I don't know how Darell finds the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I really do need to update my site though. I have been running tests and still getting the occasional light, but their are a LOT more sites out there now with really good info, like Craig's and Doug's and I feel redundant with mine.

And to be honest when I started this whole flashlight search I was looking for the not yet in existence; an Arc AAA and a Surefire A2 and now that I have the lights I always wanted, I feel like looking at more lights is just redundant. Scary I know.

Size15's

Flashaholic

Don't let Brock fool you. Like me he wants a SureFire M1000. His quest for flashlights is not yet over...

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brock,
I want to publicly thank you for all the hard work you put into your site and for all the info I gleaned from it over the years!

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is the little tyke, Kaiser? As I recall, he was introduced to CPF as a newborn with a SureFire E1 clutched in his tiny hand. He sure has grown, and he's upgraded his flashlight, too!