SureFire 6P LuxIII Mod???

impact_blue

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,
I know the G2 is covered in this post on a LuxIII mod for the SF-G2 though this will of course work, is there anything that anyone has done that I can use this SF-6P for at the moment? Ideally a LuxIII as it has more than enough power. Whilst I love the VIP/Fire~Fly(2)/Arc4+ size, a little more heft - in a still pocketable format is required for certain applications....

The actual SF Brand KL3 is interesting, yet only 1Watt - any mods of this to 3W?? I know you guys all rock, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif so I'm sure that something is floating around!!

Cheers,
Nathan.

oldeng95

Enlightened
I just recently got a modded kl3 to 3watt at 800ma. with a reflector instead of optics.
from CHOP,
great thrower, better color than my kl4, no heat, and longer run time.
PAUL

K-T

*Moderator*
As already mentioned the KL3 is a good host for either 3W or 5W luxeons. Replacing the 1W with a 3W luxeon and pushing the current the Luxeon will be driven at should not be too hard - as people have said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

There was a excellent thread about modding the KL1, something similar was somewhere for the KL3 I believe.