Jets22 Blackbird Pics

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I like the light. Like everyone does who has one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
I adore the aircraft like nothing other manmade.

Blackbird_01.jpg

Blackbird_06.jpg

Blackbird_09.jpg

Blackbird_04.jpg

Blackbird_03.jpg

Blackbird_13.jpg

Blackbird_11.jpg

Blackbird_10.jpg

bernhard

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
really nice pics Bernhard, very nicely done... but what about your signature comparison beamshots /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
i'd love to see some of those...since i dont have this light

Prolepsis

Enlightened
bernhard:

Nice pictures! Very cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Can't wait for mine to come in the mail...

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I must take some when I get mine but this thing is really a dust magnet though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS09

Enlightened
Very nice pics of a very cooool flashlight!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I am much anxious in the wait than it arrives to me!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Pietro.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
it is a Franklin Mint model. I was chasing one like this for over a year untill I finally caught one on ebay. you imagine the price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

THE_dAY ... I will be doing a bigger write-up about some of the current mega-scorchers as soon as the FF MkII arrives and will include beamshots there ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernhard

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh yeah! that's what i wanted to here,
you really helped me out with that gargantuan post of yours some time back,
can't wait for the this next showdown

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all these beautiful pictures of the BlackBird..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I can't wait to get mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

mut

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any pics of blackbird together with a Katokichi CR2 and LL CR2 for size comparison - how big (make that small) is the blackbird actuallyin both configurations ?

TIA

Klaus

Jets22

Enlightened
I had a pic up with the blackbird next to a metal ruler.. Might be down though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif..anyways.. the BB in CR2 configuration should be .900 around,,a little smaller than a U.S quarter (I believe) and 2.2" to 2.4" in height. The 123 confiuration with indexed tail should be .900 around and 2.65 tall. The flat tailcap on the rev.2 should make the 123 configuration potentially shorter as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif..Hope that helps

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Ray ... I am using it without the optics, it looks better this way, is watertight with th eo-ring in place and lights up a room pretty well on high and low mode ... just what I need at home.

Klaus ... would love to show a pic like that, but unfortunately I neither have a Katokichi CR2 nor a LL CR2 ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif .... sorry.

bernhard

EDIT: with the CR2 body it is a few milimeters shorter than an ArcLS2 and with the CR123 body a few MM longer while being a tad bit slimmer with both bodies. The bezel is tha same diameter.