• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Deleted *DELETED*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB/T: McLux TK Standard Head BB400

Nah, I think I'll keep it (for now). Good luck in your search. I'm sure one will pop up soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

If you ever come up with the hard pieces (I'm sure there are some still floating around!) I'll build one up for you that will be just like the TK... you can even choose your drive current and emitter quality! Just drop me an email if you get to that point.

Darrell, thanks for the offer! Ironically, tylerdurden is doing that very thing for me as we speak. I picked up a TK "kit" with 497,341 pieces. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif So he's assembling it for me for a fee. Thanks for the offer, however! Still seeking a fully assembled BB400 head. Best, Troy

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
Darrell, thanks for the offer! Ironically, tylerdurden is doing that very thing for me as we speak. I picked up a TK "kit" with 497,341 pieces. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif So he's assembling it for me for a fee. Thanks for the offer, however! Still seeking a fully assembled BB400 head. Best, Troy

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do the pieces keep getting more?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I'll let you know when I get my other TK EN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cyril, that's funny! I never remembered how many pieces there were exactly, but there were a bunch. Thank God for tylerdurden! Yeah, let me know on the TK EN. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

TonyBPD

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I don't think it was that many ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

TONYBPD, you're right, it wasn't too bad. But for a technically inept person like me, anything beyond screwing the head to the body is like reading heiroglyphics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But I'm thrilled to have it and thank you for selling it to me!

Darell

Flashaholic

Indeed there seem to be more pieces now! We shipped them out with only 497,338 pieces. We probably should have kept them in separate cages.

Good that you've got Tyler on the program. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif